Rocky Mountain Dance Theatre is a 501(c)3 which funds
- Annual Christmas RMDT Nutcracker
- RMDT Spring Dance Company
- Summer Season of Wild West Spectacular
- Bi-yearly RMDT New York Experience
- RMDT Summer Outreach
- Access for All Programs
RMDT has a fundraising goal of just over $150,000 that is necessary to fuel its endeavors. 12.5% of that total will be raised by the kids themselves through three fundraisers. The remaining 87.5% of that total must be raised through gifts and grants. Executive Director, Elizabeth Fernandez and her team at RMDT, along with instructors, volunteers and parents work to support the vision of the dance theatre, but this comes at a price; a price which is astonishingly modest. The financial plan is sound and lean. The results are incredible.
Read more about RMDT's Mission & History here.
Ways to Give….
Rocky Mountain Dance Theatre has several different ways for businesses and individuals to give. EIN 31-1671765
See the options below:
- Donations given in 2020 are tax deductible for 2020; Donations given in 2021 are deductible for 2021.
1. Setting the Stage; "purchase" a 12 x 12 Square for $50.00
2. Donate Now!
Make your tax-deductible gift today by clicking "donate" buttons below. You will be redirected to secure PayPal site to donate via credit or PayPal.
CHECKS can be made payable to "Rocky Mountain Dance Theatre" or "RMDT" and sent to:
2613 Sheridan Avenue
Cody, Wyoming 82414
3. Become a RMDT Sponsor
Place an ad in our Nutcracker Program (2021 deadline is November 15)
- Full Page BACK cover (COLOR) 8.5 x 5.5: $1,000
- Full Page INSIDE cover (COLOR) 8.5 x 5,5: $800
- Full page (b&w) 8.5 x 5.5: $500
- 1/2 page (b&w) 4.25 x 5.5: $300
- 1/4 page (b&w) 4.25 x 2.75: $150
More info and to submit Nutcracker Program ad see HERE
Please note: ads are not tax deductible and do not qualify as sponsorship
5. Attend or Participate:
Each year, Rocky Mountain Dance Theatre premieres a selection of their spring dance pieces at the annual Swing into Spring events. Sit down, relax and enjoy two events full of dance, dinner, silent & live auction, and fun while supporting our organization. Table sponsorships and individual tickets are available.
Every spring RMDT sells Golden Tickets to be entered into a raffle for a special destination trip for two; round trip flights & hotel is included along with other special additions to the package depending on the location OR $2,000 cash. Golden Ticket raffle is drawn and announced during the Wine and Food pairing Swing into Spring event (do not have to be present to win).
2020 marks the first year in several years that RMDT performers will not be selling Yankee Candles as Yankee Candle is no longer doing fundraising. RMDT is however doing Heritage Candles, Two Left Feet, popcorn, jerky, & magazines through Liberty Fundraisers. RMDT participants will have paper order forms for Heritage Candles and individuals can purchase directly through them or....
To order online:
anyone can set up a participants account to purchase items for themselves or share with others. https://www.libertyfundraising.org/ When setting up a participants registration; will need to use RMDT's Organization Id: 106
you can receive a participants ID from your favorite dancer and use their ID when purchasing so they receive "credit" for raising money for RMDT. Once you have a participants ID can enter it here; https://orderentry.fundtrackersql.com/libertyfundraising/Home/ShopNow
Simply go to amazonsmile.com, log in like you would your Amazon account and type in Rocky Mountain Dance Theatre as the organization you want to support. The AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price from your eligible smile.amazon.com purchases directly to RMDT. Tens of millions of products are eligible for donations. You will see eligible products marked “Eligible for AmazonSmile donation” on their smile.amazon.com product detail pages. Recurring Subscribe-and-Save purchases and subscription renewals are not currently eligible to generate donations.
Remember, only purchases made at smile.amazon.com, (not www.amazon.com or the mobile app,) generate AmazonSmile donations.
Learn more about AmazonSmile
eBay for Charity
Integrated into eBay's regular buying and selling platform, eBay for Charity makes it easy for people to support important causes, both in the U.S. and U.K. It enables sellers to donate a portion of their sales and buyers to shop while supporting their favorite charities — all the while giving nonprofits an opportunity to engage new supporters. For more info see https://charity.ebay.com/
To see Rocky Mountain Dance Theatre's eBay for Charity page: https://www.charity.ebay.com/charity/Rocky-Mountain-Dance-Theatre/198984