RMSA Music will again be offering Summer Piano Lessons. Summer is a great time to keep your skills in tune or get a head start for next year!
Who: Lessons can be for current students OR new students ages 5 + who will be signing up for next school years classes.
What: You can sign up for as many days as you want that fit into your schedule.
When: 2020 Summer Classes will be on Tuesdays (can be subject to change) and are 45 minutes
- June 9
- June 16
- June 23
- NONE June 30
- July 7
- July 14
- July 21
- July 28
- August 4
- August 11- final day for the summer
Tuition: $20.00 per class (unless you are making up classes from this past year)
CURRENT RMSA STUDENTS: Current students DO NOT need to enroll into any Summer Piano Lessons via the portal.
NEW! This year we have a Summer Piano Punch Card that can be purchased directly through the studio app that will be used for all summer piano lessons. ANY STUDENTS WANTING TO TAKE SUMMER PIANO LESSONS MUST USE OUR STUDIO PUNCH CARD VIA THE STUDIO APP. Punch cards never expire so if you do not use all the punches this summer, you can use them next summer. Families with multiple piano students can use the same punch card for all students. Once punches are used up, you can purchase/reload 4 more punches. $20.00 a lesson/punch ; card is loaded with 4 punches/lessons. *PUNCH CARDS WILL ONLY be allowed to be used for summer lessons
- How to purchase a punch card: open our studio app > click tiny "menu" icon bottom left of home page > click "punch cards" > Activate Summer Piano Punch Card > no- I need to purchase
- If you haven't downloaded our FREE studio app; do so HERE
NEW RMSA STUDENTS: If you have NEVER been enrolled into any programs, camps, lessons, or classes at RMSA/RMDT:
- Please submit an online registration HERE and fill out needed information including payment. Enroll into the class listed as "Summer Piano Punch Card". Please note: The VERY first class a student is ever enrolled in, an online account or Parent Portal is set up. The main contact should have received an email shortly after registering with information how to access this.
- Once you've enrolled, please download our FREE Studio App for iPhones & Android. A studio has many things to be aware of and be reminded. Emails can get buried, ignored, and deleted. In order to better communicate, instantly alert families, access punch cards, and streamline information, our studio has our own FREE studio app for iPhones & Android.
Download our free studio app at
3. To have easy access to your parent portal at all times, you need to sync your parent portal to the Studio app. To do this open the Studio app; click "My Account" in the app and log in as you would your online "Parent Portal" account. This will sync your parent portal to the app just on your phone. If you forgot your password you can also request to create a new one by clicking "forgot password".
4. New students are checked manually once a week so within a week of registering, you should will be sent an access code in your email for your prepaid punch card (you paid for it when you enrolled) with instructions on how to access it.
5. Any issues or questions please contact Jen at 307-250-5739
Questions about the lessons call RMSA's Piano Instructor Cynthia at 307-272-4557 or email Cynthia@rockymountainschoolofthearts.com
Issues with enrollment or purchasing punch card call/text Jen 307-250-5739