RMDT is glad that we can continue to move forward with live audience performances at the Wynona Thompson Auditorium. As you can imagine, in order to move forward, we must adhere to certain stipulations, which means a few changes for this season. We understand some of these changes aren’t ideal, but as we can all appreciate, changes are better than no Nutcracker. Unfortunately, we were not approved for our 50% audience capacity exception therefore we must keep within the current health order regulations of only 250 people per Nutcracker performance.
Thank you for your continued support and understanding. We are so excited for the 23rd Annual Nutcracker, which has been and continues to be a cherished holiday tradition for so many.
- Due to current state regulations for live performances; limited seating of only 250 will be allowed per performance in the auditorium and the max number in a group to sit together is 8.
- In order to reach our limited 250 capacity and follow through proper social distancing between groups; ticket purchasing option this year will be center section and wing/balcony.
- Actual seats will be assigned by RMDT and will be at a first come first serve basis. After purchasing you will receive a confirmation number of your order. Actual Tickets with your assigned seats will be emailed to the purchasing email address the week before this years performances.
- Individuals can purchase as many tickets as they want but will be limited to a max of 8 sitting next to each other due to current state health regulations.
- Additional Performance viewing options have been added to accommodate:
- Friday night performance at 7:00 AND a Saturday performance at 2:00 at Wynona Thompson Auditorium
- Live Streaming viewing at the Cody Theatre downtown Cody, Wyoming Saturday, Dec 12 at 7:00
- Live Streaming link for Saturday, Dec 12 at 7:00
- NO TICKET REFUNDS; unless performances are cancelled due to COVID regulations.
- The Nutcracker Store usually offered in the lobby will only be available at The Cody Theatre Sunday, Dec 6 during RMSA/RMDT's Holiday Open House.
- There will be no cut flowers available for purchase at the auditorium during Nutcracker performances.
- NO paper tickets and NO at the door/day of ticket sales; all tickets will need to be purchased ONLINE and in advance.
- Unfortunately, The Thistle will not be selling tickets this year.
- Please call for help purchasing tickets online
- So not to encourage gathering; the auditorium lobby will not be decorated and there will not be any live music.
- Face masks will be requested at all times when you are not in your seats.
- During Intermission
- Please practice social distancing and remain in your area of seats.
- Social distancing must be practiced while waiting for the restroom.
- Sadly, post show pictures and congrats/visits with our cast will not be allowed.
- Interested in placing an ad in this years Nutcracker Program? Click Here (Ads are due Nov 18)
* The changes due to COVID will not affect the quality of the production. Patrons can except the same caliber as always.